• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Isn't there another lot called Fulham? Where are they from? Dorset?
    No, in a crafty bid to confuse people, they're actually from Fulham too.

Comment

West Ham are moving to Stratford soon

Comment

Arsenal moved from Woolwich to Highbury over 100 years ago.

Comment

M.K. Dons get the MK from Milton Keynes where they play now, and "don" from Wimbledon where they used to play.

Comment

That's enough football history. The point is, you can be forgiven for not knowing where Chelsea play

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              West Ham are moving to Stratford soon
              There was an episode of 2012 about that

Comment

Setting sun shone through my window

Hang on… that window faces east

It was reflecting off a big circular block of student flats that was built a couple of years ago, about a mile away

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  They look cute. Are they yours? or one of Junior MS' ?
                  They are cute. 8 weeks old. Bounce like zebedee.

Comment

I saw an experimental train on the way home. It was running on what I assumed was a disused railway that crosses the A606 just outside Nottingham; went over the bridge just as I was driving towards it. It had "Hitachi" written in it; other than that, it was all white as far as I could see.

It appears to have been a Hitachi Super Express Class 800, which are the replacement for the old 125s, and are apparently just coming to the end of testing before being released into the wild.

It was five coaches; they go up to twelve, thereby outdoing Spinal Tap.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      They are cute. 8 weeks old. Bounce like zebedee.
                      MS#6 and MS#7 ?
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X