• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I'm a Vax type of GAL myself.

THEY'RE VERY LOUD THOUGH. EAR DEFENDERS NECESSARY.
    Just nipped down to Argos and ended getting a Vax

It's only a cordless one. It's the long type, but if you press a button, the vacuuming bit separates like the pod coming out of Thunderbird 2, and it becomes a handheld one - plus, of course, a now-useless stick that you have to prop up somewhere, or hold in your other hand

I figure it'll do to be going on with

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Followed by some even better Business Relationship Managers, cos the client won't be best pleased.
      One of the clients they need 1 for is current clientco. We have been without one for 4 months resulting in our resident MVP coming up with no end of tulip unworkable ideas.

Also end clientco has already bought everything that they could possibly sell them.
      Last edited by eek; 20 April 2015, 17:25.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

At that stage of trying to sort the flat out where whole corners full of boxes are being dismissed out of hand as "probably OK as they are"

Still, a modicum of progress has been made. I'm having a rest for half an hour or so, then plunging back in to make it vaguely habitable again.

Comment

Doom Bar on offer at Tesco today.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Doom Bar on offer at Tesco today.
            Virtually every beer they sell was on sale last time I visited. Annoyingly the Innis and Gunn wheat beer (which Tesco is the only listed supermarket stocking) wasn't yet in stock...

Prices are cheap until tomorrow would recommend Proper Job for a proper Cornish Ale...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Somebody on Twitter the other day said 'I'm in that stage of having a good clear out that involves lying in the fetal position, surrounded by mess, wailing, "UNDO. UNDO."' I know exactly how she felt

Comment

Now my back has started voicing loud objections to any more bending, stretching, lifting, or anything else that might tend to make the flat tidier

Have to knock off for tonight. Oh well, I've made a fair bit of headway, I suppose

Comment

Urgh :zzzzzzzzzzzz:
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

WHS

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X