• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooo the thing that runs hogging the machine has stopped for a bit.

I'll post while it's not looking.

Comment

asdfadsf

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        asdfadsf
        A ZeitZenChury.

Om.

And with that, it's orff to bed.

Comment

Comment

Mooooorrrrrgen
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Focused very intently on going to the right departure gate this morning.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Both flights are displayed clearly on the departure boards. Both depart at 7:55. Both depart from separate gates. Both are on completely separate boards. Neither shows the carrier, only the flight number. You have to wait for the screen to flip to show you the flight number.

So the only way to avoid going to the wrong gate is to be suspicious there are two flights to the same destination at the same time, and check both boards independently. This is why 39 passengers got it wrong and why a further 39 will get it wrong this morning.

Comment

And Stansted only has one runway.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      Both flights are displayed clearly on the departure boards. Both depart at 7:55. Both depart from separate gates. Both are on completely separate boards. Neither shows the carrier, only the flight number. You have to wait for the screen to flip to show you the flight number.

So the only way to avoid going to the wrong gate is to be suspicious there are two flights to the same destination at the same time, and check both boards independently. This is why 39 passengers got it wrong and why a further 39 will get it wrong this morning.
                      Now we know what went wrong. I think its called failure to pay attention to detail...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X