• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      The late bird misses the worm. Or something.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all

Cool dry start this morning. IoW visible but becoming less so.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            The late bird misses the worm. Or something.
            meh...
            Join IPSE

Comment

test please delete

Don't forget if you are on EE then txt for a free power bar today from 8am

Comment

Morning!

Well, discovered yesterday that the Head Honcho who called me in to help has jumped ship to another job.

I suspect I'll be shown the door the day after she leaves.

Such is life.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Morning!

Well, discovered yesterday that the Head Honcho who called me in to help has jumped ship to another job.

I suspect I'll be shown the door the day after she leaves.

Such is life.

You've still been there long enough to keep the job titile on the CV though!
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Not sure I want the title tbh.

The money ain't worth the stress.
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Grey and dull on the way to clientco. Plus I'm feeling a little tired, so popped into tesco express for one of the costa express machines.
                      Dont think I'll bother again

Comment

Working...
                      X