• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there we are then.

Night all.

Comment

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Pinkish-orange dawn over Sainsbury's Local today. I assume that's a good sign

Comment

Morning

The car park and rattler are nice and quiet today

Comment

First in at ClientCorp, out of the team I'm in

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Morning

The car park and rattler are nice and quiet today
              The car park here wasn't too bad - there were about a dozen spaces free on level 2, which is the one with the foot exit straight onto the station concourse

That normally fills up by 8am Monday, and doesn't have spaces again until Thursday afternoon.

Comment

Morning all.

Another bright sunny morn.

Lovely day.

Comment

Cycle commute today. Tried to beat my Strava segment time up the first hill - now sitting at my desk coughing like an 80 smoker.

Comment

Morning all.

Just set my foot into office and sat with a nice coffee

Will probably only work until lunch and then bugger off to the Dales for another long walk

Feck, who wants to sit at a desk when the weather is glorious and decently warm ?!

Comment

It was very foggy first thing, but it's got sunny now

Comment

Working...
                      X