• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Thanks

How's yours doing? Was she OK after the fall?
      Yes, she's ok.

Busily hectoring my father yesterday evening coz he doesn't get out of bed.

Morning all.

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit grey out there, but it's no longer tipping it down, which is something I suppose

Comment

Showered and shaved. New blade today, as it's Easter

Just put the washing on, so that pins me to the flat until lunchtime. Then I'd better see about getting ready to head south.

I treated myself to one of those in-car cameras yesterday, so I'm giving that its first trial. I'm a bit worried that, watching it back, I'll discover that I'm a terrible driver and it wasn't everybody else's fault all this time after all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Showered and shaved. New blade today, as it's Easter

Just put the washing on, so that pins me to the flat until lunchtime. Then I'd better see about getting ready to head south.

I treated myself to one of those in-car cameras yesterday, so I'm giving that its first trial. I'm a bit worried that, watching it back, I'll discover that I'm a terrible driver and it wasn't everybody else's fault all this time after all
            Aim it out the rear window and see if you leave a trail of carnage in your wake

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Don't do it for too long though as eventually you may deliberately start trying to create such carnage..
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Washing done. Much more importantly, bacon butty eaten

Suppose I should be getting my act together. It always seems to take me about three times as long as I expect to get started on a journey, so if I start motivating myself now, I might get there for teatime

Comment

I had another of Welsh Pantry's faggots and peas with onion gravy.

It was yum.

Comment

Awaiting Chinese food

Comment

Working...
                      X