• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Comment

The man at the hardware store is taking his ladders and buckets inside. Must be nearly teatime.

Comment

Been a decent shopping day at ASDA. What a bloody busy place to be on a Saturday mid-morning

Like Nick, I finished all me shopping for the week.

Made chicken curry using one of Aagrah's Hyderabadi sauces for dinner tonight.

Also popped three portions of pork casserole into the oven a little while ago for the rest of the week (and the freezer).

Just finished watching the Harlequins Vs Saracens and a bit disappointed. However Vunipola looks like a rock and I'm looking forward to the world cup.

Time to put a lid on expenses and invoices of March and look forward to a fat new year

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Afternoon

The question you need to ask yourself is, how unpleasant would the necessary amount of exercise have been?
            Very.

Not eating is much easier.

Comment

In their latest attempt to lose all my insurances, the AA have quote £392 for my 1997 vintage 1300cc automatic Toyota Corolla.

Comment

Mmmmm.

My teatime repast may have been a little more than the ZeitGuts were expecting.

Comment

The London Irish game made getting out and away from Costco difficult
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Evening

Off out in at 7.15pm. But still waiting for Mrs 5* to get ready

Comment

The plan was to get a takeaway, and go to the pub. But I'm not that hungry, and I'm tired, and it's probably going to rain. Also, it's cold out.

So I think I'll stay in instead

Comment

Working...
                      X