• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Afternoon all.

I am unbearably fied.
    <- manly

Comment

And with the random perversity of inanimate objects, it took 6 attempts to get on line, what with the bt broadband thingie playing up, this netbook needing restarting everytime the bbt goes tits up.

It's coz I'm fied of course.

Everything is against me.

I think I'll have spam sarnies for lunch.

Comment

Last night was spent in a curious half aware state that cannot be described as "sleep".

Talk about never ending.

Must have listened to every thing on the World Service, apart from an hour or so I couldn't stand.

Impressive shivering fit too.

Comment

And with the random perversity of inanimate objects, it took 6 attempts to get on line, what with the bt broadband thingie playing up, this netbook needing restarting everytime the bbt goes tits up.

It's coz I'm fied of course.

Everything is against me.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I am unbearably fied.

Is it the coughy thing? I'm feeling much better this week (although still coughing a bit)

Comment

Just got an email from some marketing wonk asking if I'd like to advertise "NickFitz" via a banner on the Daily Mail website

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Just got an email from some marketing wonk asking if I'd like to advertise "NickFitz" via a banner on the Daily Mail website
                Would he pay you for that ?!

Comment

Decided that the spam tin would take lumps out of me, so had some Heinz(tm) spicy tomato soup instead.

It was rather nice.

Apart from making my nose run like a tap.

Again.

Comment

Decided that the spam tin would take lumps out of me, so had some Heinz(tm) spicy tomato soup instead.

It was rather nice.

Apart from making my nose run like a tap.

Again.
                    A vindaloo or madras curry will sort you out .

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Is it the coughy thing? I'm feeling much better this week (although still coughing a bit)
                      Coughing like my lungs are about to explode.

Sinuses pack full of dynamite.

Comment

Working...
                      X