• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    When I filled in my timesheet online today, the boxes for Saturday and Sunday (the week runs from Monday) were missing. A little reminder that today was to be my finishing day, and the extension starts on Monday
    less than 2 weeks to go for me...apparently, they dont tell you until a day or two before if they want to extend...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      less than 2 weeks to go for me...apparently, they dont tell you until a day or two before if they want to extend...
      Ah, suspense! Pretend it's a horror film or something like that

Comment

Ah, suspense! Pretend it's a horror film or something like that
        it truly is...

The current direction management have taken towards contractors is scary...
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          it truly is...

The current direction management have taken towards contractors is scary...
          Sod 'em. You'll be OK. Always plenty of work for someone who knows what they're doing.

Best of all, the people who dish out the work don't seem to realise that none of us actually have the faintest idea what we're doing, we just somehow manage to cobble things together

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Sod 'em. You'll be OK. Always plenty of work for someone who knows what they're doing.

Best of all, the people who dish out the work don't seem to realise that none of us actually have the faintest idea what we're doing, we just somehow manage to cobble things together
              I put it all down to being an R&D establishment...
              Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning denizens

Off to get the shopping out of the way, so I can - in theory - get more interesting stuff done with the rest of the weekend

Comment

Morning all.

Just to celebrate the weekend, the gigantic telly I was given some years ago decided to blow up 8 minutes into the prog I was watching.

Deep joy.

Off to find a new one in a charity shoppe.

Ho hum.

Comment

Morning

Driving to Whitby for a long 10 mile walk along the coast followed by Fish and Chips

@all in cloggers - Good day drinking!

@Nick, alias - Good day shopping and Geordieing respectively

@Zeity - Happy lizarding

Comment

Working...
                      X