• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't thought about packing yet, but passport successfully located.

About to download geocaches.

Priorities!

Comment

Garmin gone AWOL. May have to rely on phone.

Comment

Morning all.

Attempting to figure out how I ended up almost missing the train this morning.

Especially since I got up on time.

Comment

Morning denizens

Overslept this morning. Woke up at ten to seven

Luckily, by don't of assorted temporal efficiency improvements like not shaving, I was able to get to ClientCorp for quarter past eight. So by ignoring the concept of lunch (which I never bother with anyway) I can still get out of here at four, without ripping off ClientCorp for time

Also, with a bit of luck, I may have an approach to one of my "stories" which will leave me with sod all to do

But first, a sausage cob. I watched her this time, to make sure she got the correct sauce bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            16!

This list is going in the wrong direction
            Suppose I'd better get up and do something about it
            Last edited by Bunk; 20 March 2015, 09:02.

Comment

Can't even find the sun here.

Comment

My train carriage exits right at a McDonalds on the platform...
                No point in asking for any type of sauce for my sausage & egg. Now to try to maintain discipline and keep it a Friday treat.

I'm now waiting to see it go from murky, grey and dull, to slightly darker for a while, back to murky, grey and dull outside the window while I sit on useless conf. call.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Email from Google Webmaster Tools whining about my site not being mobile-friendly. It's some WordPress theme I hacked together in an afternoon about seven years ago! What do they expect?

Must get around to redesigning it some time. Still, you know what they say about the cobbler's child going barefoot
                  Physician, heal thyself.

Comment

Enjoyed the eclipse.

Originally posted by Esteemed Customer of little brain
                    The sun must be cooler today and the moon hotter

Comment

Bah, just went a bit gloomier here. Totally overcast.

Wine induced hangover this morning that even an espresso can't crack. Oh dear... listening to "Scenes from an Italian restaurant" by Billy Joel - seems apt!
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X