• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a dry aged porterhouse steak for tea. Only from M&S, but still

Chips are currently undergoing Phase I of their special process. With any luck, I should have the meal ready by half eight at the latest

Comment

Just took some gubbins out to the recycling bin, and the strange cars are gone or going. There's a place a few doors up that's something to do with the city council; I suspect they've been attendees at some function there, and (quite reasonably) didn't want to pay the council's exorbitant parking charges for non-resident-permit holders

Comment

Other half was involved in a car accident yesterday (at a roundabout with the person in the left lane deciding that she needed to turn right and into her The lady did stop for a moment, bad english dialect, produced a national identity card, mumbled something wanting to sort it out privately not through insurance, then proceeded to get in her car and drive off with no actual information exchanged! ).

So, last night was spent on the phone to insurance, police, hire car, legal, Repair garage people...
        Today was spent making sure above said people actually did something...

Hire car was used for about 3 hours when a white van man promptly decided to scuff the side of it whilst it was parked some distance from eldest's school well before pick up time and trying to be careful...

Guy mumbled something about having traders insurance (not actually him but some other guy in sheffield) and how he was from Luton just on a one off delivery and maybe we could do this outside the insurance...gives details and buggeroffski...

I give him a ring tonight and he says, pfftt you had a hire car, just go through the insurance, good luck tracing me again (false details)! line goes dead and phone is now unreachable...Phone police and they say that the license plate is a fake!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          Other half was involved in a car accident yesterday (at a roundabout with the person in the left lane deciding that she needed to turn right and into her The lady did stop for a moment, bad english dialect, produced a national identity card, mumbled something wanting to sort it out privately not through insurance, then proceeded to get in her car and drive off with no actual information exchanged! ).

So, last night was spent on the phone to insurance, police, hire car, legal, Repair garage people...

Hire car was used for about 3 hours when a white van man promptly decided to scuff the side of it whilst it was parked some distance from eldest's school well before pick up time and trying to be careful...

Guy mumbled something about having traders insurance (not actually him but some other guy in sheffield) and how he was from Luton just on a one off delivery and maybe we could do this outside the insurance...gives details and buggeroffski...

I give him a ring tonight and he says, pfftt you had a hire car, just go through the insurance, good luck tracing me again (false details)! line goes dead and phone is now unreachable...Phone police and they say that the license plate is a fake!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
          Blimey. That's unlucky.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Blimey. That's unlucky.
            Feels more than that
            Join IPSE

Comment

Gits!

Comment

Just checked my fligths - North Terminal - that means I get to go on the little train.

Comment

Feels more than that
                  Tw@ts.

How is Mrs Alias with all this?

Comment

Is MrsA ok?

Everything else is just paperwork
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X