• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    <-for the cat.

Towards the end, ZeitMog could just about stagger down one garden path, walk across my garden on another path, then stagger back up to the house again.

There were no walls to jump over, so that was ok.
    He's not quite that far gone yet. He'll still have a go and can yowl and hiss with the best of them, but if the other one doesnt back down then he tends to run away these days.

Unless we are around, in whch case he will hide behind us and pull faces while we chase the interlopers out of the garden before running after them as they leave.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      MrsMac was worried she would have nothing to talk about during Grub Club, I forgot you are all Crazy Cat People (she has five)
      MrsB is in the same boat, so will be happy for someone to talk to who isnt some sort of IT geek.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        MrsB is in the same boat, so will be happy for someone to talk to who isnt some sort of IT geek.
        Quite remarkable really.

Geeks with wives.

Who'd have thunk it?

Comment

Mr Tiddles marches onwards oblivious to his advancing years and physical defects, although he is a little perturbed at the moment as some of the other local cats have been encroaching on his patch and it's hard to take them on when you have no teeth to speak of.
          NorPussI will have that problem, he's lost 2 teeth already, one of them being a canine and as a result does some great Elvis impressions.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Quite remarkable really.

Geeks with wives.

Who'd have thunk it?
            Cojak and I are probably the only non tecchies at grub club this weekend.

It's the other way around for me, I'm the one with a geeky other half.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Found a great presentation the other day: "How to **** Up Your Chef Implementation and Piss Everyone Off"

Comment

Mr Tiddles marches onwards oblivious to his advancing years and physical defects, although he is a little perturbed at the moment as some of the other local cats have been encroaching on his patch and it's hard to take them on when you have no teeth to speak of.
                hyperMog#2 was out in the back garden the other day in the prone position opposite a large, fat black 'n' white cat who looked on nonchalantly while a ginger one stood near the fence, watching astutely. Great observing the cat dynamics at play.

norrahe - black velvet - forgotten about those. Time to see if I have any cans of stout around...
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Cojak and I are probably the only non tecchies at grub club this weekend.

It's the other way around for me, I'm the one with a geeky other half.
                  Mr N won't be joining us, he can just about manage 15 mins of sitting upright atm, so travelling and sitting upright for hours will be bit too much for him atm

He's got the green light from the doc to start Physio though

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Good luck with that!

BTW, where's your promised review of s-Hertogenbosch? Any good?

Comment

<- Mr N doing physio

Comment

Working...
                      X