• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This day has just got much better!

It only took me five months but I have a ClientCo branded Lanyard

Will be added to my collection
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      This day has just got much better!

It only took me five months but I have a ClientCo branded Lanyard

Will be added to my collection
      IR35!
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        IR35!
        Nah, they are like rocking horse tulip here, not even the permies have them!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Nah, they are like rocking horse tulip here, not even the permies have them!
          Client Co. here dont actually run to branded ones. Plain black only. I may bring in one of my own just to add a bit of colour.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Some permie twat is celebrating his 40th Birthday and brought in cakes and fatty tulip

Sent an email with the stuff he brought in. Custard Donuts

FLC will not lose

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Got contacted about a gig in Germany.

Agent rang me three times, second time I mentioned we'd already spoken, after the third time where again she hadn't realised she had already spoken to me I figured not bothering with the gig was a good idea.

Not to mention it was a p!ss poor rate and only 3 days a week, which would work out at 2 days after travel and accommodation costs.
              How about getting that gig and keep looking around?! Summat is better than nowt innit?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                How about getting that gig and keep looking around?! Summat is better than nowt innit?
                I doubt that summat in Germany is better than nowt elsewhere
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Client Co. here dont actually run to branded ones. Plain black only. I may bring in one of my own just to add a bit of colour.
                  I have a bright red one with CONTRACTOR written on it you can use?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    Considering the agent sounded incompetent and not only rang me three times and didn't realise she'd already spoken with me, she also e-mailed me 4 times, the job spec was vaguer than vague and she didn't appear to know my name even though she phoned me.

It was also a bob agency which sets my alarm bells ringing and the two days a week income would not cover my monthly salary and bills.

In cloggers because of my expat tax ruling I have to pay myself a proper salary, not what you do in the UK where it's a negligible salary and then bumped up with dividends.
                    Last edited by norrahe; 11 March 2015, 15:33.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Especially since the cells in question are rechargable Lithium Ion cells which have a predisposition to catching fire if you look at them wrong.

If it was down to me, he wouldn't be playing with the damn things in the first place.
                      Just discovered that his "method" of measuring the "charging current" was to connect the ammeter across the battery terminals.

Hence it was "charging" at 8A irrespective of the power supply being turned on or off.

Fecking lucky the cell didn't burst.

Comment

Working...
                      X