• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like my beloved Win2k box is toast.

It's bringing up Unknown Hard Error and such like.

Ho hum.

Reinserting the IDE connectors brings it back for a while though.

Trouble is, I have to grovel on the floor & that's not so easy these days.

Comment

I want a :zen: smilie.

Comment

Trouble is, I can't find one I like.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Looks like my beloved Win2k box is toast.

It's bringing up Unknown Hard Error and such like.

Ho hum.

Reinserting the IDE connectors brings it back for a while though.

Trouble is, I have to grovel on the floor & that's not so easy these days.
              All things must pass

I've still got the Win2K install disk a friend who worked at Microsoft gave me. When in Safe Mode, it said "Build 2195 Microsoft Internal Use Only" at the top and bottom of the desktop

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Ommmmmm

Comment

Querying an API, then pasting the response into a one-line, throwaway map-reduce function in the Firefox console because it's the easiest way to get the records I need to paste into an email

Comment

Admin lady at clientB has sent me a horribly complex timesheet that she wants me to submit monthly. As the work I do tends to be an hour here and there and I've no idea what they charge back to their clients it's a tad tricky. I've sent her an example of my personal timekeeping spreadsheet from last week to ask how she would like me to proceed. TBH, it's enough for me to tell them if they insist. Life is too short.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X