• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And iteration n of the requirements for a 'simple little sql script' for client b is now finished. The most horrendous data munging abomination that you could ever wish to see.

Comment

The house is silent.

The dog is staring out the window, immobile.

The children are upstairs and I can't hear them.

I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or not.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Nothing happening - occasionally see one checking the box out, but no sign of nesting. I think Mr ms was a little over enthusiastic cutting back the bush by the box so they haven't got the cover they had before. Camera is set up and good to go if we do get any tit action.
        I've taken down my for sale sign on ours, lots of nesting action going on.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And iteration n of the requirements for a 'simple little sql script' for client b is now finished. The most horrendous data munging abomination that you could ever wish to see.
          That sounds like a challenge to me

Paging Suity....
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            The house is silent.

The dog is staring out the window, immobile.

The children are upstairs and I can't hear them.

I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or not.
            Sounds unlikely - are you sure you haven't gone deaf?

If not, then best get upstairs and check on the kids - silence (assuming they're still primary school age) is rarely a good thing. They're probably decorating themselves and your bedroom with your wife's makeup or something.

Comment

He's left the car till Monday

Fair enough really - he knows I have the other one, and it'll need work anyway; but I wish he'd phoned to let me know rather than me having to pop in while I was passing.

Comment

Been for a haircut. There are three women there on Saturday, one of whom does a good job without any noise, one of whom does a good job but prattles ceaselessly about anything and everything, and the one I ended up with again, who prattles slightly less inanely but never gets my hair quite right - whatever "right" is; I haven't got the faintest idea myself, I just know that this isn't

Comment

After that, I went to Staples. Ended up spending fifty quid on stuff I don't need, including a pack of ten Staedtler pencils with rubbers on the end. I suspect I bought those simply because, when I was a kid, you had to be a teacher or the Queen or something to have that many shiny new pencils at your disposal

Comment

Sounds unlikely - are you sure you haven't gone deaf?

If not, then best get upstairs and check on the kids - silence (assuming they're still primary school age) is rarely a good thing. They're probably decorating themselves and your bedroom with your wife's makeup or something.
                    I can hear thumping and thudding now.

I guess I should consider doing tea for them or something. I made it clear earlier that it was their responsibility to let me know when they were hungry. I suspect that they have realised that this means "if we leave it until later, he won't send us to bed with no food, and we'll get to stay up later"...
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

7 kids in a soft play when I have a hangover, was not enjoyable at all!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X