• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Having dinner with gf#1 and hyperD. 1st course was chicken nuggets, just waiting for my Big Mac.
    so they are making your favourite meal for you.. Do they know something you don't....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

The rain appears to be holding off for the moment, and all tests pass. To the pub!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        so they are making your favourite meal for you.. Do they know something you don't....
        HyperD's special sauce was excellent!

Comment

HyperD's special sauce was excellent!

Comment

Home. Took longer getting back on the train than it did getting there on the bike.

Comment

Home. Took longer getting back on the train than it did getting there on the bike.
              Was that because you got halfway home on the train, then thought "Oh bugger! I went on the bike!" and had to get off and get a train back to collect the bike?

Comment

I've committed to providing the gaffer at the pub with a bunch of obscure free music. The last time I did this was at a different, now gone (**** you DMU) pub he used to run, and I used up a few CD-Rs. This time, I'm going to give him a slip of paper with a URL on it.

The Internet's good now everyone's got it

Comment

Woke up to a "news about your ticket" email. £25. First win since the prizes went up.

Comment

MaccyD's@HyperD's

Comment

Morning all.

And a lovely sunny morn it is too.

Comment

Working...
                      X