• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for coffee methinks.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Hmmmm, thinking about putting a serious question in General as it covers both Business and Accounting, wish me luck!
      That really is two separate questions 1 for Business (no chance go permie) and 1 for accounting (close it down and take the cash via entrepreneurs relief)...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Our pleasantness is getting washed and blown away.
        Looking up through the sloped windows in the roof above, I can see a big load of blue sky bracketed by fluffy white things. And the yuppie flats across the canal are gleaming a bit, so the sun must be out

Comment

Lovely links! When I say "Get them while they're 200 OK", I mean it - the Kubrick subway photos from the other week have already been taken down, presumably over copyright

Comment

Yet more tulipe.

New purchase order form.

Naturally you can't (or rather I don't know how to) copy the contents of an old form to the new one.

Had to do it line by frigging line.

Ho hum.

And for a new supplier, one has to supply the tossers in finance with the ethical & sustainability bulltulip before they'll open an account.

Comment

Sun's gone in again, dark as dark can be with added rain, hail & murrain of beasts.

Comment

I'm becoming increasingly unwilling to tolerate this tuliphole of a place.

Comment

It's pie week next week.

I won't be able to cook any pies
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Got an invite for a two day event with the client tomorrow and day-after for "discussions" with the Asset management team.

Time to get me Hugo boss XXXXL suit and waist coat out. Them lot have sexy lasses in that team !

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      It's pie week next week.

I won't be able to cook any pies

Why not?

Comment

Working...
                      X