• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

What a stark difference in weather compared to Y'day.

Set the nest at 30 degrees accidentally and woke up this morning in Melbourne

Guess I will head to the Wakefield Rhubard festival and stuff myself some market lunch

Comment

Lovely and sunny today.

Mr N seemed to like his b'day present of Formula 1 photos from the 60's
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Morning all

What a stark difference in weather compared to Y'day.

Set the nest at 30 degrees accidentally and woke up this morning in Melbourne

Guess I will head to the Wakefield Rhubard festival and stuff myself some market lunch
        Can't seem to get rhubarb here atm, none of the veg stalls in the market had any yesterday. Want to make Rhubarb jam.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Can't seem to get rhubarb here atm, none of the veg stalls in the market had any yesterday. Want to make Rhubarb jam.
          God's own county init?!

Bought fresh Okra from the local asian supermarket last night. Gonna make Okra fry to go with Spinach, tomato and Lentils dhal for dinner

Comment

Morning denizens

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              God's own county init?!

Bought fresh Okra from the local asian supermarket last night. Gonna make Okra fry to go with Spinach, tomato and Lentils dhal for dinner
              I do miss the yorkshire rhubarb.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon all.

There we are, another Sunday lunch prepared & cooked & eaten.

Beef today, which I managed not to cremate for a change. This timing business is quite challenging.

Followed by a lovely creamy rice pud, almost as good as one one might get out of a tin.

Comment

It's cold outside, no kind of atmosphere for a chilly lizard.

It's also cold inside.

I could see my breath on the air for a while before I dug some electric fires out.

Comment

Mr Wogan was playing this on the wireless whilst I was heading to Tesco.

Made me think of the oldies and how, when we're dealing with yet another age-related mini crisis, it is easy it is to forget they had their day too.

Tesco turned up gammon for dinner. Nom.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      I do miss the yorkshire rhubarb.
                      Mine is poking it's head out of the ground now. The one I forced under an old water butt in the greenhouse last spring was a triumph but it needs moving again now before it grows too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X