• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    At least the Doc is on side and things seem to be moving.

Just being out of that Limbo and knowing there is aplan has to be good news.
    Sure is, he wants to make sure there are no problems before Mr N starts Physio.

His doc has been great, the only thing is up till now he couldn't start any other treatment until Mr N got signed off.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      At least the Doc is on side and things seem to be moving.

Just being out of that Limbo and knowing there is aplan has to be good news.
      That there Limbo dancing can be bad for your back, mind.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Sure is, he wants to make sure there are no problems before Mr N starts Physio.

His doc has been great, the only thing is up till now he couldn't start any other treatment until Mr N got signed off.

Comment

Wow interesting phone call with ConsultancyCo, looks like ClientCo is refusing to pay last months invoice so the decision to walk may be taken for me
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well there's a thing.

There's a bus trip to Bletchley Park today.

Apparently it's broken down on the M4.

Comment

Back from a 3 mile walk and munching on homemade tuna sarnies

Bought an aubergine and wraps for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Wow interesting phone call with ConsultancyCo, looks like ClientCo is refusing to pay last months invoice so the decision to walk may be taken for me
                That makes life easy for you!

What's their reason? Must be something pretty big to decide not to pay a monthly invoice...

Comment

Followed by a bar of Snickers ...

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    That makes life easy for you!

What's their reason? Must be something pretty big to decide not to pay a monthly invoice...
                    Its T&M so when some of the architects are putting in 45 hour weeks ClientCo are kicking off that they know they are paid on a flat 37.5 so why the extra charge to ConsultancyCo

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

New proof that americans are dumb!

One a site with questionable legality that allows people to download TV programs, they mislabeled one of this weeks shows so cue a barrage of "you sux, this stuff shouldn't be allowed to happen, get your act together or we will stop using your (free) site".

As I am WFH I decide to register an account on their message boards called "%SITENAME%_Adm1nistrator " and posted.

We are sorry for this mixup, as an apology we will refund this months subscription, please PM me your credit card number and details.

Sorry again
                      Anyone want to guess how many people messaged me their details on, I will repeat this, a free site?

Comment

Working...
                      X