• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    tulip! ****! ****! Arse! Wank! Bollocks!

Just seen I have no films or TV shows on my iPad while I'm away this week
    plex and a vpn connection to home. Nowt to worry about and about 300 movies and 2000 programs to choice from. If nothing there can hit netflix uk or netflix states or amazon instant.

Plenty of options for those who are organised...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      tulip! ****! ****! Arse! Wank! Bollocks!

Just seen I have no films or TV shows on my iPad while I'm away this week
      Gives you a chance to take long walks after work, catch up with some fresh air and relax

Comment

and in other news off to my parent's holiday flat as its nearer the office than home ....

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Gives you a chance to take long walks after work, catch up with some fresh air and relax
          You haven't met SiMac I presume?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bangers and mash this evening.

The last of the sausages purchased in the UK last year

I did e-mail the farmer to see if I can get their recipe and they've asked their butcher to get in touch with me.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Now do I crack open a bottle of summat and drink the whole lot by myself again?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Found some moderately alarming maps:

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...rt-talbot-area

And here's some that can make the rest of you worry:

https://www.gov.uk/government/collec...uthority-areas
                  All the ones round here seem to be in the region of Coalville. Odd, that

Comment

Agency does one of those annoying 4-4-5 payment cycles. A 4 has just ended, the next one being a 5. As it happens, that coincides with my contract end date. So, barring extensions, I have five more weeks at ClientCorp, including this one

I suspect I may get extended, though, unless they manage to recruit some permie developers who like DevOps-ey stuff

I fancy London for a bit. Haven't worked there in a while

Comment

If you've bought shares in the chip shop, you'll be pleased to hear that earnings just rose

Comment

Working...
                      X