• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've closed the road outside city-bound for a week, for resurfacing judging by the noise. Just realised that the diversion means my quiet route in the morning will become an absolute nightmare of a tailback

Comment

Everyone has cleared off south to London for the week. About 4 hours earlier than I expected.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Not sure what to do with the time. Catch up on TV or watch a film or three...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Need to make some pancake batter.

Making some in advance of Tuesday so I can take pics for the blog.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Last nights dinner at Hix's in Lyme Regis was a winner!

Although a bit disappointed at the range of puddings
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Need to make some pancake batter.

Making some in advance of Tuesday so I can take pics for the blog.
              Turned into pancake making 101.

the light is pretty good in the kitchen and I have a lovely frosted glass top table which provides an excellent neutral background.

Pics are better taken during the day rather than evening as the lighting is better.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

There was a big fight up the road, maybe three hundred yards away, at about half four this morning - six people injured, including one bloke getting stabbed. That side of the road, and the side road where it started, has been closed off by the police all day.

I only know this because I just saw it on Twitter

Comment

Pancake related nonsense posted up this evening.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Links sorted. Just time for a quick beer, and wishing it wasn't Monday tomorrow

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X