• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Scouse is simmering gently in the new small casserole
    Mutton version ... slurrrrp !

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Someone got a Uke y'day ?!
      Can't uke while watching Eastenders.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Can't uke while watching Eastenders.

Playing spider solitaire while watching Telly is presumably a bit like playing pool on mobile while taking a dump. Do-able !

Comment

Have had avatars turned off. Switched them on and noticed that one forum user has the same avatar as another forum user's facebook pic. How confusing.
          Last edited by mudskipper; 10 February 2015, 20:27.

Comment

Have had avatars turned off. Switched them on and noticed that one forum user has the same avatar as another forum user's facebook pic. How confusing.
            Sockpuppetry? Must be confusing keeping the right avatars with the right identities

Comment

See to have stumbled on a target audience

expats

Beggars can't be choosers.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well I did point out earlier today that my avatar is a picture of Simonmac prior to coffee....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  See to have stumbled on a target audience

expats

Beggars can't be choosers.
                  Use them to build a following, but don't pander to them in particular and it'll soon become more diverse

Comment

Scouse was very nice indeed

I've worked out an alternative route for tomorrow. Hope those roadworks don't go on for too long, though, as I reckon it's going to take at least ten minutes longer in the morning

At least they don't affect the journey home; or not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Scouse was very nice indeed

I've worked out an alternative route for tomorrow. Hope those roadworks don't go on for too long, though, as I reckon it's going to take at least ten minutes longer in the morning

At least they don't affect the journey home; or not yet.
                      My curry wasn't great, followed the recipe but the spicing was a tad too much I think.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X