• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      and the new parking regime has started at clientco.

This will be fun (as an early starter the carpark was already 20 minutes fuller than it usually is).
      And the implementation has been "postponed" as soon as senior PM arrived at 9am to be told he couldn't park in the car park... I do feel sorry for the Health and Safety rep who is getting the flak...

We have suggested a new rule based on either distance from office or max car length...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

In early which means only 5 hours till home time
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          And the implementation has been "postponed" as soon as senior PM arrived at 9am to be told he couldn't park in the car park... I do feel sorry for the Health and Safety rep who is getting the flak...

We have suggested a new rule based on either distance from office or max car length...
          Ban all contractors from parking on site
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Turns out there are ducks on the canal, but they hang out further down, just past the other end of the building.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              Yeah. Wondered if I was alone in hatred for fruit in a savoury dish.
              Currants in curry is one I hate, but I hate raisins and currants anyway.

Mint sauce is vile, I like mint though.

Not adverse to fruit in savoury, dates and apricots in tagines, orange in salads.

Pineapple and ham is just wrong.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Ban all contractors from parking on site
                fine by me. I'll take one of the numerous options agents continually ask me if I'm interested in.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  Good starters !

Whats for the mains?
                  Nowt, had kedgeree for lunch.

Currently eating the main meal in the middle of the day and trying to stay off the booze during the week. Soup, salad or stir fry in the evenings sans carbs.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon all.

Just to celebrate my visit to the quack this morning, the mole on the leg decided to bleed profusely at 1:45 this morning, after my constitutional visit to the bog.

Ho hum.

At least I managed not to get blood on the sheets.

Comment

Originally posted by CourtesyFlush View Post
                      I see the racist Welsh scumbags have been at it again.

Yeah, well at least we confined our fires to cottages rather than people.

P.S. Who the feck are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X