• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Speaking of tea, its time to feed the beasties
    Tiddles the One-Eyed Wonder Cat has just appeared at my elbow and commenced staring at me while breathing loudly. This means it's dinner time.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Home

I could have been in fifty minutes ago, but I had to go to the doctor's to collect the prescription I'd been unable to order online because of them failing to update their records properly.

Even though I'd been told the prescription would be ready, it wasn't. So I had to wait with a roomful of The Diseased until it was.

Then I had to battle through the rush-hour traffic to the chemist's, where I had to wait another ten minutes.

And then I had to battle home through the traffic again.

It's only taken about three-quarters of an hour in total, but I reckon with all the low-grade hassle, it's worn me out more than the drive in, a day's work, and the drive back, all put together

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Gosh.

What use would the assembled congregation think that this might be for?

225 LED Quad Band Full Spectrum Hydroponic Grow Light 630nm 660NM RED Blue White | eBay
        I would imagine for the same reason you would buy from this Site

Comment

Hungarian Paprika Sausage cut into little pieces and cooked into a sauce with shallots, courgette, Tomato passatta.

A pack of Tortelloni boiled and served with above sauce + Ginger Beer = Dinner

Good Evening everyone

Comment

Just been to the shop. It's cold, but at least it's not snowing - or at least, not yet

Really planning to try to get an early night tonight. Wonder how that will go

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Just been to the shop. It's cold, but at least it's not snowing - or at least, not yet

Really planning to try to get an early night tonight. Wonder how that will go
              Do you see a button called 'Logout' ?!

Comment

Home pickled beetroot, grilled goats cheese and rocket
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Home pickled beetroot, grilled goats cheese and rocket
                  Good starters !

Whats for the mains?

Comment

Gammon steak with fresh pineapple, chunked and fried in the meat juices; and chips

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Gammon steak with fresh pineapple, chunked and fried in the meat juices; and chips
                      Never got into the gammon and pineapple thing. I like gammon, I like pineapple, but not the two together. Same as pork and apple sauce. I always have to pick the pineapple off my Hawaiian pizza and eat it separately.

Comment

Working...
                      X