• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Sadly I'm resorting to looking at the baby food aisle for late night suppers (not gone as far as buying anything but it's only a matter of time...)

Comment

Sadly I'm resorting to looking at the baby food aisle for late night suppers (not gone as far as buying anything but it's only a matter of time...)
      Seriously though, bad luck

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Why don't you go somewhere? You may find you enjoy it
        I've been meaning to go to the Malvern Hills for years. They're about an hour or so away. Still haven't made it

Comment

If thats a serious option then you might be better off making batches of soups and stews. A beef or chicken stew can be whizzed up into a thick soup that will taste a lot better than anything out of a jar and retain more texture as well.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

OK, that's the links sorted out ready for tomorrow. I hope everybody's set aside plenty of time for reading

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              OK, that's the links sorted out ready for tomorrow. I hope everybody's set aside plenty of time for reading
              I've sorted my lunch out ready for tomorrow. I have set time aside for eating, I suppose I could read too
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Send me an e-mail dearie and I'll help you come up with diet appropriate menus.

Are you really banned from diving if you go ahead with an op? Surely if you've got a doctors approval you can go ahead??
                I have a friend who has Chrons disease and I had to help her with food she liked but could digest. Not the same problem as what you have but ease of digestion was high on the list.

You can do soups and stews and if you cook the stews long enough the meat breaks down.

What you're probably looking is food that won't disturb stomach acidity
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

ooooh! Speaking of which, food related nonsense was posted up earlier.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    Washing and tumble drying done.

Ironing to start in a bit in front of the telly.
                    What is this "ironing" of which you speak?

Does it require much use of scotch?

Comment

I've been meaning to go to the Malvern Hills for years. They're about an hour or so away. Still haven't made it
                      I am given to understand that they're quite hilly.

But not as hilly as Townhill.

Comment

Working...
                      X