• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    It can be managed. I'm ok with that, it's not life-threatening.

I'm still experimenting with the medication/life style changes atm, so it's all a bit topsy turvy meal wise.
    Easy enough to switch having your main meal in the middle of the day.

If you need any help with simple recipes let me know.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Got a letter from my late Aunt's solicitor about her estate, the sale of the house has gone through and they've settled the estate.

They're giving us all cheques which is all well and good but they are not accepted here in the Netherlands Cheques don't exist here.

Have e-mailed asking if they'll do a bank transfer with my settlement, hope that's possible.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Water's back on. Looks slightly murky though; I may need to run the tap for a while.

It was a 24-inch main that burst, so it's affected a pretty wide area and caused a flood that's closed a main road

Comment

I may have to hand in my Grub Club card.

The Doc says I have a hiatus hernia, which is why the only meat I've been able to eat lately is minced.

My digestion can no longer cope with the food at the esteemed establishments they frequent, nor the times they frequent them (I can't eat after 7.30 and expect to sleep that night...)
          Sorry to hear that

Comment

40-50 dives a year on average.

Not a huge amount, but it's part of my life.

Didn't realised you still dived so much, the joys of not having kids I guess

(Looks longingly at my dive kit gathering dust)
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just sorted out the company spreadsheet for the month end. Lots of expenses to be reimbursed!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Just sorted out the company spreadsheet for the month end. Lots of expenses to be reimbursed!
                Just the £16 home office allowance for me.

Comment

Just had a cheese and onion tosti.

I know I'll regret it later, but hopefully not so much as it's my home made sour dough and some nice cheddar.

Bread and cheese doesn't agree with me most times. I fare better with home made bread and decent cheeses.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Just the £16 home office allowance for me.
                    Is that the broadband?!

Comment

Somebody at the pedestrian crossing outside playing a trumpet

He's pretty good, actually.

Comment

Working...
                      X