• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Boss's boss talking loudly on the phone.

"I'd rather have perms here than bloody contractors!"

Having said that, he always gives me a wink (as in the eye version) when he passes my desk...
    Aren't the contractors giving him a good wink (the proper version) ?!

Comment

Having said that, he always gives me a wink (as in the eye version) when he passes my desk...
      Bean counters giving him grief about costs and shifting the blame to HR for failing to recruit decent staff?
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

A fixed one?

Comment

Mrs Eek has been busy in the factory and wanted me to point this picture at MS

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Oh been asked to be my brothers best man at his wedding in September, trying to talk him out of it and have one of his army buddies do it as he will be in full uniform so will look a bit awkward me in civvies next to him!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Thank god you finally updated your signature, was having bets to see how long it would take you even after hints!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Thank god you finally updated your signature, was having bets to see how long it would take you even after hints!
                I had 12:00 on 30/1 in the sweepstake why else do you think I waited until now (actually we had no stock that wasn't ridiculously short dated so nothing to sell). For those who are interested we also now have chocolate covered coffee beans please buy them before I eat the lot...

Comment

Oranges are not the only fruit, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Oranges are not the only fruit, apparently.
                    its remarkable how sugar and chocolate can be included within your 5 a day...

Comment

I had 12:00 on 30/1 in the sweepstake why else do you think I waited until now (actually we had no stock that wasn't ridiculously short dated so nothing to sell). For those who are interested we also now have chocolate covered coffee beans please buy them before I eat the lot...

Tell me more!

Do you eat the beans or do they just add flavour to the chocolate?

Comment

Working...
                      X