• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Oh dear
    Nothing traumatic, just the train being 30 mins late & turning into a bus on rails Class 143.

Plus my knees seemed to forget how to bend after I'd been standing on the station for 30 mins & decided to wander across to the other platform to go to the gents.

Comment

Squirrel isn't very nice, a bit like gamey rabbit and fiddly to butcher. Now rabbit in a pie with black pudding is real top quality winter food.
      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Morning

upgraded to fibre yesterday and I now have to go around the house changing all the devices to the new router and password
        wouldn't it be quicker and easier to change the wifi name and password to the old one..
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning

upgraded to fibre yesterday and I now have to go around the house changing all the devices to the new router and password
          First world problems.
          • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
          • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            wouldn't it be quicker and easier to change the wifi name and password to the old one..
            Why does someone always offer me excellent advice after I've done things the harder, longer way.
            I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Morning

Why not just reset the SSID and password of the new router to match the old router?

Edit - beaten to it!
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Feck me.

Printer/photocopier stalled waiting for paper since last night.

Can't cancel job.

Go and get A3 paper from skool office.

Can't access due to card not opening door.

Floor like Marie Celeste.

Find someone to let me in office.

Get A4 & A3 paper.

Make copies of thing I was trying to fecking copy in the first place.

Back up 3 floors.

Give copies of stuff to esteemed customers.

Feed A3 in printer.

Starts printing the remaining 50 copies of double sided green bulltulipe.

Another 60 odd copies of (I assume) A4 stacked in printer.

Veins throbbing in temple.

Must not kill.

Must not kill.

Must not kill.

Must not kill.

Om om om om om om.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  When my parents moved to Infinity the other week, I told them to get the BT guy to set it up like that.

When they asked him to do it, he said "I've never done that before, so no. It's dead easy to do, you can do it". When they asked him to show they, he sighed, tutted and said "no. I've never done it before"

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I shall be the last in the street to get fibre.

<ZG in "always on the trailing edge" mode>

Comment

Morning
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X