• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Zen.

Chury.

Om.

When did this Zen Chury nonsense become "important"?
    15th November 2005 @ 11:03
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Somewhere over 50k.

I'd guess around the point at which TPD became TPD2 and the traffic slowed somewhat. Waiting for a 000 to come up would have taken too long, so celebrating a 00 became important.

Either that, or way before that and you'd need BI to tell you when.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        How is he?
        Tired and in constant pain.

He's trying to get out and go for a walk every day from now on, try and build up muscle mass, as he has lost quite a lot being bed ridden for the last 3 months.

Hopefully he can start physio in the next week or so.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Bit of garden tidying up done and weedkiller put down.

Need to buy some stuff that gets rid of green from paving stones, as they are very soylent green atm.
          Tidied up the front shrubbery as well.

Still have a bramley tree to plant, some friends bought me a "medium" tree, it's a fully grown one. Trying to work out where to put it in the garden.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Tired and in constant pain.

He's trying to get out and go for a walk every day from now on, try and build up muscle mass, as he has lost quite a lot being bed ridden for the last 3 months.

Hopefully he can start physio in the next week or so.
            Sorry to hear that, thought not sure what the issue is. However, is the medical system in cloggy any better than NHS for waiting times?

I've had disc bulges, slip discs in the past but then immediate medical intervention (thanks to private care) helped me a great deal. With back problems, the quicker the diagnosis and treatment, the lower are chances of permanent damage.

Comment

Oh Dear(tm).

Home now, and half-an-hour before the doc's

I think it's the constant dark I dislike at the moment. It's dark when I set out; I arrive when it's got light and I go and sit in a big building. Then when I come out it's getting, or is, dark again

Hopefully the Earth will continue on its orbit round the Sun and address this issue before too long.

Comment

Zen.

Chury.

Om.

I think it was way back when everybody was wondering if the thread would ever make it as far as 10,000 posts

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  Sorry to hear that, thought not sure what the issue is. However, is the medical system in cloggy any better than NHS for waiting times?

I've had disc bulges, slip discs in the past but then immediate medical intervention (thanks to private care) helped me a great deal. With back problems, the quicker the diagnosis and treatment, the lower are chances of permanent damage.
                  He's got scoliosis, and due to him being pretty tall, it will recur, but you can't predict when and if the facet joints in the spine will flare up.

Waiting times are pants here, 2 weeks if you are lucky or 1 month, so it was a month before he got to the clinic and then another month for the op.

They don't appear to have private here, when we had this problem 6 years ago Mr N had private, so it was over and done with pretty prompt. They've used a different procedure here in cloggers cauterizing rather than cortisone injections which takes longer to kick in.

The clinic where he had the op was a case of line 'em up and kick 'em out and no follow up with advice on drugs, when is a good time to start physio etc.... all we know is that the surgeon will call him in March and that is it.

So hopefully in 6 weeks, we might start seeing results. It's a waiting game

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Home now, and half-an-hour before the doc's

I think it's the constant dark I dislike at the moment. It's dark when I set out; I arrive when it's got light and I go and sit in a big building. Then when I come out it's getting, or is, dark again

Hopefully the Earth will continue on its orbit round the Sun and address this issue before too long.
                    I've conquered that by going for long 1 hour walks during lunch. A cafe half a mile away does excellent Sarnies and is a good motivation to get my fat arse off my seat!

Comment

He's got scoliosis, and due to him being pretty tall, it will recur, but you can't predict when and if the facet joints in the spine will flare up.

Waiting times are pants here, 2 weeks if you are lucky or 1 month, so it was a month before he got to the clinic and then another month for the op.

They don't appear to have private here, when we had this problem 6 years ago Mr N had private, so it was over and done with pretty prompt. They've used a different procedure here in cloggers cauterizing rather than cortisone injections which takes longer to kick in.

The clinic where he had the op was a case of line 'em up and kick 'em out and no follow up with advice on drugs, when is a good time to start physio etc.... all we know is that the surgeon will call him in March and that is it.

So hopefully in 6 weeks, we might start seeing results. It's a waiting game
                      So the health service is crap, the food is crap, you can't find a job / contract yet you still want to live there....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X