• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Just looked at the eek jrs summer holidays. It starts July 16th and finishes September 7th

Glad Mrs Eek doesn't work as that is a lot of time to fill in....
    That is actually quite useful - as you can take 2 weeks holiday end of August/early September when it is cheaper - which I like cos I am tight.

Also you get a bank holiday chucked in to you can have quite a bit of time off for only 9 days holiday!

Not sure how old your little on is but over time you find these things become quite useful!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Ah well, in a week it'll be February; not long to Easter after that
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Ah well, in a week it'll be February; not long to Easter after that
        And then it's be nearly Christmas

Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

I've just discovered my washing machine has got a delay timer on it - how exciting is that? Off to have a play!
          Glad to see the are breaking down the gender barriers in the MS house!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            That is actually quite useful - as you can take 2 weeks holiday end of August/early September when it is cheaper - which I like cos I am tight.

Also you get a bank holiday chucked in to you can have quite a bit of time off for only 9 days holiday!

Not sure how old your little on is but over time you find these things become quite useful!
            It doesn't really help. Well it does as it made having a 2 week holiday possible when it wasn't before but we then worked out that our children have been brought up on City breaks (multiple weeks in Istanbul, multiple weeks in Paris)... Looking at a beach holiday in Turkey we worked out / fear they will be bored in minutes...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Ho hum

Might post the links early, as a system I need to do any work is down, thanks to somebody messing with it.

Could go and stand staring out of the window, I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                And then it's be nearly Christmas

"As if millions of invoices cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced"

Comment

Bloke at the desk opposite has brought back a plate of sausages, bacon, and fried mushrooms from the canteen. Glad I only just ate the bacon cob I got from the greasy spoon up the road, or I'd be getting quite peckish

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    It doesn't really help. Well it does as it made having a 2 week holiday possible when it wasn't before but we then worked out that our children have been brought up on City breaks (multiple weeks in Istanbul, multiple weeks in Paris)... Looking at a beach holiday in Turkey we worked out / fear they will be bored in minutes...
                    ah yes very true...

although if they are old enough they may find some friends then you and Mrs Eek get a bit of P and Q!

Comment

I hate Leicester!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X