• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With some regret, I've decided to be sensible and stay in

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Shopping and parcel collecting has been accomplished, and the dinner is on - roast beef tonight

I really don't feel quite normal. My cough hasn't got noticeably worse, but I feel rather light-headed and disconnected from things. I suspect I'm running a temperature, though I haven't got a thermometer so I can't be sure.

Appetite seems to be OK though

Hope it's just a cold, and not my ribs erupting into some foul, pustulent mass deep within where I can't see them
      Don't want to worry you but it might be symptoms of an alien chestburster.

Comment

I've been feeling generally meh for weeks.

Dunno if it's the porridge for breakfast, diamond indigestion, a chestburster, or just generic crapness.

At least I'm not currently coughing up blood like my colleague appears to be doing.

Comment

Currently watching 5.

Waiting for CSI.

Currently there appears to be a shedload of hasbeens performing.

By gum, some of them look rought these days.

Time may be the simplest thing, but by gum it's cruel to some.

Comment

Think I'm off to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Don't want to worry you but it might be symptoms of an alien chestburster.
              Something to look forward to

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning All.

Had some arsehat ringing the doorbell at 8am trying to sell roof insulation.

Today's lunch will be the Sunday roast platter at my local 'vintage inn'. Pork, Turkey, Beef, Yorkshire pud, PiB, stuffing & veg but the best bit is after they've served it they come back and ask if you want more gravy.

That would be a "yes please"

Comment

Morning denizens

Got an email from my current agency asking me to take some survey about "Women in IT". Upon examination, the questions are clearly intended only for women. I'm now wondering if this means that I'm recorded as female on their contractor database, or if it's just due to general incompetence in targeting the email

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Something to look forward to
                      Breaks the ice at parties.

Comment

Working...
                      X