• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Exactly. That would drive me crazy.
    I really don't know how he's survived.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I need to decide what to have for dinner. There's gammon steaks, ribeye steaks, and a joint of beef, all in their prime.

And there's me, who can't really be bothered to cook yet is also bored of takeaways.

I might just make a steak sandwich. Quick and easy, and quite filling
      Fried egg sarnie.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Fried egg sarnie.
        No eggs in the place. I don't really like them anyway

Having dragged myself to the kitchen, I allowed myself to get carried away and undertook Phase I of my thrice-cooked chips. While they (and I) are resting for a bit, I'll decide between steak and gammon. Either sounds very nice

Comment

You've gone from sarnie to triple cooked chips. That's some leap!

Top effort indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            No eggs in the place. I don't really like them anyway

Having dragged myself to the kitchen, I allowed myself to get carried away and undertook Phase I of my thrice-cooked chips. While they (and I) are resting for a bit, I'll decide between steak and gammon. Either sounds very nice

Top effort indeed.
            Can't seem to get the hang of chips, either that or the type of spuds I'm using aren't the right sort. They don't seem to crisp up.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I like to make a frittata if I CBA, normally involves me throwing bits of meat and cheese into a pan full whisked eggs and whacking it under the grill

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Top effort indeed.
                HyperD would be proud.

Wonder what he's up to these days.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Chicken enchiladas tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    HyperD would be proud.

Wonder what he's up to these days.
                    He's not posted in a while. Think MS saw him last so we should probably blame her.

Comment

Top effort indeed.
                      And, having got past Phase I, I can no longer back out, so I have to make the rest of the meal

Just remembered there's some sausage casserole in the freezer - might heat that up to go with them

Comment

Working...
                      X