• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Reply from admin: the site was generating malware warnings due to those links in the FG posts having got onto Google's blacklist, so he had to get rid.

He's hidden the posts at the moment, rather than deleting them, so in principle he can edit them manually and then restore them.

However this will mean things like the 264462 pali will be stolen away from Bunk, and so forth. What's the mood of the TPDenizens? Do we ask for the posts from May 2006 to be restored, or do we accept the situation and continue as we are, onwards and upwards? Speak now, or forever hold your peace
    Leave it as is.

Admin's got enough to do as it is.

No stress since it wasn't a nefarious deletion.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Leave it as is.

WGALS

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Leave it as is.

OK, admin informed. Onwards and upwards!

Comment

Knackered now.

:

Comment

OK, admin informed. Onwards and upwards!
            I'd have thought hanging about and bumbling along on an even keel would be more TPD style.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Reply from admin: the site was generating malware warnings due to those links in the FG posts having got onto Google's blacklist, so he had to get rid.

He's hidden the posts at the moment, rather than deleting them, so in principle he can edit them manually and then restore them.

However this will mean things like the 264462 pali will be stolen away from Bunk, and so forth. What's the mood of the TPDenizens? Do we ask for the posts from May 2006 to be restored, or do we accept the situation and continue as we are, onwards and upwards? Speak now, or forever hold your peace
              Make admin do some bloody work for a change, and put a placeholder text in there instead!
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Day 1 stand up (now Dev has started)

Hot topic was "is this sprint 0 or sprint -1"

This is gonna be a long programme
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Afternoon all
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Back to the grind after yesterday's day of fun at the wine trade fair yesterday.

Feck all gigs as ususal.

Had some wonderful news from Mr N's doc, regarding his back as in it will take up to 2 months for the op to take effect, not 2 weeks!
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X