• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Do you add the egg straight into the wok with everything else or do you make scrambled eggs before/separate?
    I fried off some shallot, garlic, carrot and grated ginger ( cook till the garlic starts to caramelise), then added the cooked rice, next the chicken , then soy sauce ( cook out for 5 mins), next the eggs cracked straight in and then stir briskly to incorporate the egg throughout, cook for 3 or so mins and turn off the heat and finish with some sesame oil.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Roast pork dinner for me and it was lush.

Its nearly time for wine o'clock

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Got the dinner on. Sausage casserole
        And very nice it was too

Comment

The lamb did not die in vain (or maybe it didn't die, maybe it just had its leg amputated). Nom.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Roast pork dinner for me and it was lush.

Its nearly time for wine o'clock

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            And very nice it was too

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            The lamb did not die in vain (or maybe it didn't die, maybe it just had its leg amputated). Nom.

No report from the Ponded one so hopefully his chilli didn't die in vain either.

I suspect he's drowning his pain in pisco sours.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Time for bed said Zeity.

Byeeeee

Did a lot of dreaming last night.

Some of it was rather odd.

Comment

Panic not. The beef chilli was super spicy and cooked for a good 3 hrs.

In a moment of weakness I offered to freeze the extra portion for Mrs P for a mid week meal next time I'm away rather than scoffing it myself tomorrow lunchtime.

Comment

*Blink* and the weekends gone! Good night folks, see you all at 5am
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    I'm not sure you'll see us all at 5am but go wild

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Enjoy your lie-in.

Comment

Working...
                      X