• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Candy crush lady has finished her sandwiches and packet of frazzles. She's back to making vegetables disappear.
    I saw a woman in Thailand do that trick once.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

7%
      What sort of amphibian heads to A&E without a fully charged battery?
      How are you going to ring MrsP to pick you up once you're plastered?

Comment

So it was once broken but isn't now. Who knew. Which means I now look like a Massive hypochondriac. FFS.

3% waiting for taxi.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          It's grey, windy and wet here.
          *Turns round and peers at window way over there*

Not particularly sunny, but probably not grey either. (I can't actually see the sky from here, but the new build apartments across the canal aren't looking overly washed out.)

Moving to a desk facing the window soon

Comment

So it was once broken but isn't now. Who knew. Which means I now look like a Massive hypochondriac. FFS.

3% waiting for taxi.
            Probably a win

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              It's grey, windy and wet here.
              Windy and grey here!

Hope the rain stays off as the roof will start leaking again.

Tried to get the builder bloke to give me a rough idea of costs, the builders over here refuse point blank to do so. Annoying.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

3% waiting for taxi.
                Hope they gave you some good drugs, failing that get home, put your feet up, order takeout and open a bottle of red.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Blog seems to be doing well.

Got 800 hits in the past 3 weeks, also helps some local businesses are now pushing it for me. Cloggy audience is starting to pick up, also know I can get a big audience from the eggheads when posting about bbq stuff.

Need to work out which high profile restaurant I'm going to review next week. Trying to hit popular places to build up interest and then hopefully I've got enough of an audience to keep it trundling along.

I'll also be reviewing a trade fair for wine professionals next week as well, well I'm going and I intend to review it, but whether or not I'll be coherent at the end of the day and remember is another thing.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

My god that a lot of metal for one persons face!

Everyone else seems to have had the sense to bring a packed lunch.

Turns out pink bobble hat lady with ugg boots is 88 and tired looking companion is her son. Counting my blessings.

13%. Wtf. Is someone stealing my battery power.
                    Zen

Chury.

Om.

Comment

So it was once broken but isn't now. Who knew. Which means I now look like a Massive Suity. FFS.

3% waiting for taxi.
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X