• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Just downloading to new phone to check...

Comment

Quick reply

Comment

Well the app looks different from when I used it on my old phone. I wonder if the old version does it, but the latest does not?

Comment

Well the app looks different from when I used it on my old phone. I wonder if the old version does it, but the latest does not?
          I reckon it's something to do with Internet Explorer. Anything anomalous usually is

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I reckon it's something to do with Internet Explorer. Anything anomalous usually is
            Only when the temperature outside is 4°C.

Comment

Posted using IE @ 6 deg?

Nope

Comment

Handy: Man discovers passage to Egypt's Great Pyramid – under his house

Comment

Unless someone raises a defect ticket the problem doesn't exist so stop debugging people!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Unless someone raises a defect ticket the problem doesn't exist so stop debugging people!
                    We don't know there's a defect. As soon as I raise a ticket you'll just close it cos I can't replicate it.

Comment

Why is (s)he an ex-lustee?

Did (s)he wipe snot on sleeve or something, thus killing the dream? Or perhaps meet with an unfortunate incident ruining her/his good looks?
                      She's found someone else (here) and my lust simply drained awaydisappeared.

I was quite surprised.

It comes back now & again, but not for long.

Comment

Working...
                      X