• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    <cough> Santa hat! </cough>
    I'm at clientco, I'll fix it tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Bentos?
      NOM!

That and vesta curries being a staple as a student
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Its like ground hog day regarding roles.

I'm contacted about one in Cheshire, as I was in November but they couldnt get the funding.
        Im contacted about one in London, Im not too sure
        Im contacted about one work from home

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Its ok, my restraining order is still enforce so you are safe to come over
          I really do not want to work in the UK, it will put the skids under any long term plans in NL.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Its like ground hog day regarding roles.

I'm contacted about one in Cheshire, as I was in November but they couldnt get the funding.
            Im contacted about one in London, Im not too sure
            Im contacted about one work from home
            Well Ive had nada and there's feck and all on the jobsites.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Well Ive had nada and there's feck and all on the jobsites.
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Feck me, just got an email for an Ingres OpenRoad contract. There's a blast from the past - was doing that back in the early 90s. Had no idea it still existed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  I've been doing that for a while now. I've gotten better at quickly finding the command I'm looking for in the documentation and pretending I knew it all along though
                  I've been using Git off and on for a couple of years and it still confuses the hell out of me on a regular basis

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I've been using Git off and on for a couple of years and it still confuses the hell out of me on a regular basis
                    Yeah, it's not the most intuitive thing to get to grips with. Especially coming to it from TortoiseSVN like I did

Still, beats the hell out of the horrible version control that clientco use

Comment

More nonsense up on the blog, might be of interest to grub club if they come to cloggers.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X