• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

test please delete

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Bizspark subscription runs out next week.

Cue downloading of windows applications that I'm likely to need in the future...
    My MSDN subscription from Ex ClientCo is still good until 2016
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      My MSDN subscription from Ex ClientCo is still good until 2016
      as is mine from current clientco. However there are some very worthwhile additions which I can grab now that aren't included in the clientco version (actual CRM licences rather than developer ones for instance).
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Afternoon all
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well WWIII has kicked off in cloggers, thankfully it's not as bad in the new house as we're away from the worst.

That is till this evening when everyone will be letting off fireworks. Midnight is the worst, I feel sorry for the NorPusses.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Greetings denizens

Trying to decide between roast gammon and roast chicken for dinner.

Whichever I cook first, I must get the remaining ingredients for chicken-and-ham pie at some point

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Greetings denizens

Trying to decide between roast gammon and roast chicken for dinner.

Whichever I cook first, I must get the remaining ingredients for chicken-and-ham pie at some point
              Mmmmmm, pie!

I may make some steak and kidney at the weekend. Am hoping that the butcher actually has kidneys.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Wondered for a moment why iPlayer didn't offer me the HD download of the Dave Allen compilation from last night, before realising that as it's material from the 70s and 80s there isn't much point in an HD version

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Wondered for a moment why iPlayer didn't offer me the HD download of the Dave Allen compilation from last night, before realising that as it's material from the 70s and 80s there isn't much point in an HD version
                  It was very good, I'm surprised I didn't wake Mr N upstairs as I was laughing so much.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

So, when should I get cracking on the booze?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      So, when should I get cracking on the booze?
                      ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                      X