• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Need to get a reasonably early night as I'm off to see the GP about my gout in the morning.

On the other hand, that's only next door, so I don't have to worry about traffic or anything
    Too much port?

Comment

Morning all.

Here we is again.

Comment

Need to get a reasonably early night as I'm off to see the GP about my gout in the morning.

On the other hand, that's only next door, so I don't have to worry about traffic or anything
        Well within hopping distance then.

Excellent.

Then you can hop across to the shoppe to get sommat to eat.

Comment

Not much else for it, i'm gonna have to do summat today. All the indoor jobs require me to fetch something from the shops which are too far away to walk to, given the state of the pavements. So i'm off to scrape the snow off the car and get it fired up

Comment

Contemplating heading into hamsterjam today.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Too much port?
                Too much stress, I reckon. If the other drivers on the way to and from ClientCo can't get me in a collision, they're going to do for my health instead

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Well within hopping distance then.

Excellent.

Then you can hop across to the shoppe to get sommat to eat.

Ooh, good call! A bacon cob might be just the thing

Comment

Ooh, good call! A bacon cob might be just the thing
                    Cure for almost anything.

I'm having fish for tea today.

Coz it's Tuesday (apparently) and since time immemorial, we've (read that as I these days) have fish for tea.

Same goes for Fridays, which is a bit more conventional.

I have to say three Dave Allens if I forget.

Comment

Back from the doc's. Short and sweet: fasting blood test, for which I managed to get an appointment at 7:15am next week. Always nice to have your blood drawn before driving to ClientCorp

Comment

Working...
                      X