• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon denizens

Foot's improved again. Not out of the woods yet, but I may actually make it to the pub tonight

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Echo! (I read and reply. TPD is too big to read all the way through and then go back...)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        That's the best bit.
        Originally posted by cojak View Post
        That's the best bit.
        Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Indeed.
        I'm glad we all agree.
        Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Well mrs 5* is in bed poorly. It seems to be norm for her to get ill over christmas. I just hope it doesnt go the way the past couple have gone - i.e paramedics coming out, morphine, ambulance, resus and another dose of pneumonia.

I'm off to the shops to get milk, bread and some gravy for the home made turkey, ham & leek pie.
          Hope she's OK

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Afternoon denizens

Foot's improved again. Not out of the woods yet, but I may actually make it to the pub tonight
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Currently watching the sunset in the trees across the field from the house, very pretty indeed.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Pie was nice but a bit too wet.

Mrs 5* has now made her way back to bed.

Comment

I think it's now cocktail hour.

Am going to attempt some home made tortillas on my tortilla press I bought a some time ago.

The company I bought it off gives a recipe for tortillas, I've since consulted 2 other cookbooks and they all differ wildly not to mention some of the websites I've looked at.

Ah well will pick one and see how it goes.

But first a cocktail methinks

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bit chilly, innit? Quite a good layer of frost remaining on the north-facing roof of the old stable out the back

Comment

Time for the turkey curry I think...
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X