• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had an enjoyable afternoon listening to the Radio 4 production of Blithe Spirit (the culmination of several weeks of story in The Archers).

Now what do I do with a slightly fractious Covbaby on a cold wet December night? Suggestions welcome.

Comment

Hmm - the lights on the tree are flickering away merrily.

Which is worrying because they're not the type that are supposed to flicker...

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Hmm - the lights on the tree are flickering away merrily.

Which is worrying because they're not the type that are supposed to flicker...
        Don't forget to put some mince pies out for the fire brigade

Comment

Home again!

M1 was very busy, though not in dead-slow-or-stop mode. The weather got worse the further north I got, with the last few miles being through heavy rain which, when I arrived and stepped out into it, turns out to be just on the brink of turning into sleet

We're not forecast snow tonight, but I wouldn't be surprised if we at least got a bit of slush. However, as my foot is still killing me, the outside won't be any concern of mine barring the possibility of a trip to the shop over the road for some beer

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Now unplugged. Better safe than sorry eh?

Comment

Now unplugged. Better safe than sorry eh?
              Probably wise

Comment

Crikey, it's snowing!

Doesn't seem to be settling, but it's giving it big flakes like in a film

Comment

I've had an enjoyable afternoon listening to the Radio 4 production of Blithe Spirit (the culmination of several weeks of story in The Archers).

Now what do I do with a slightly fractious Covbaby on a cold wet December night? Suggestions welcome.
                  My mother used to rub brandy on my gums, which was odd given the fact she was teetotal (and must be the reason I like brandy).

This was in the 1870's though...
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Crikey, it's snowing!

Doesn't seem to be settling, but it's giving it big flakes like in a film
                    Might have some snow tomorrow in cloggers.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And a carrot for the fire engine of course!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X