• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

And a pleasant morning it is too.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      I prefer xmas without all the family nonsense
      Indeed.

You can't been a good old Bah! Humbug! as far as I'm concerned.

Are there no prisons?

Are there no workhouses?

Bah!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Ooops - we've run out of bog roll...
        Wot?

No Daily Wail available?

Comment

In with the hoi polloi in the library again.

And boy, does it pong.

Comment

Watched the end of an episode of "Kojak" from 1976 whilst having breakfast.

It seemed like a very long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              15 minutes until we go to Chester Zoo.

Mrs BP got 3 hours sleep last week - at least she made it to Tesco.
              Well this means BP is probably now within a 15 mile radius of me - which is nice.

On another note the databases now seem to be full and the dba's have decided it is someone else's problem - except the refuse to give anyone also the relevant access levels to fix it.. :sigh:

Merry Xmas

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                If you can hang on till tomorrow morning, there'll be loads of spare paper kicking about
                yes if you use that spare paper your could be 'as clean as sparkles'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S0u4T-biMA

option c of course is 'I just used the last piece, maybe I should get some.' The alternative is the male version 'we are down to our last roll, should be enough for tomorrow's sit down I'l remind her tomorrow night.'
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

16 roll pack now purchased. Should see us through a day or two.

Sainsbury's surprisingly empty. Might leave all the shopping till Christmas eve next year - what could possibly go wrong... (no cooking thermometers though)

Comment

Got a OnePlus invite if anyone wants one.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Today's Christmas treat for me is… a severe attack of gout in the left foot

I'm barely managing to hobble around the flat, so the journey out to the car for the trip South should be fun. Good job I'm taking the automatic as I don't think I'd be very effective with a clutch pedal

Comment

Working...
                      X