• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Greetings Cukbuddies.

For MS & Zeity I spent this period last year visiting the pondfather in hospital. It's never fun for anyone involved.
    Yes.

Last year I was visiting ZeitPater in hospital after his fall.

He looked like death warmed over, with black eyes, fractures in his face, etc.

Had the "interesting" discussion with the doctor twice or thrice, but he's still here & wishing he wasn't.

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

Morning denizens

Fecking Virgin Broadband up the creek again

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Morning denizens

Without a paddle?

Comment

Youngest eek twin is ill. As I'm sat at clientco I'm trying to work out why they are telling me that.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Easy for me, I haven't got any pictures.
            I only have pics of edible stuff.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Zeity and Ms you two really don't seem to be having a fun time of it with parents atm.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Zeity and Ms you two really don't seem to be having a fun time of it with parents atm.

Well tulipe happens, I suppose.

To add to the joy of life, I had "so no one is coming to see us on Xmas day?" yesterday.

I'll be there on Xmas Eve & Boxing day, but apparently that doesn't count.

Comment

Morning all

How's it going?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning denizens

They've just written to put the bill up again. I've told them to shove it and gone to BT infinity (who are cheaper for the same product, more or less).

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Oh god, it's "my year in pictures" time on facebook.

I'm not going to indulge - really, I'm not.
                      Me neither - I get wound up by that stuff spamming. Before it was the "Facebook movie."

Apart from anything else I don't post enough to do any of these things!

Comment

Working...
                      X