• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of an era: Farewell, <em>Dr. Dobb's</em> | Dr Dobb's

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Turned up

Am going old school and pan roasting it.

Hope it tastes alright.
      Yes it did!

Will be ordering xmas dinner cote de Boeuf off these guys!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Yes it did!

Will be ordering xmas dinner cote de Boeuf off these guys!

Comment

Waiting for the plumber to turn up and install the new NEST thermostat.

He's well late
          Must be the season for it. Ours arrived last Friday, and the smoke alarms came yesterday.

I'm quite impressed with it so far.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

A job for Zeity: https://social.icims.com/job/FPGA-De...857&pubId=1087

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Must be the season for it. Ours arrived last Friday, and the smoke alarms came yesterday.

I'm quite impressed with it so far.
              Mr N keeps fiddling with the settings from his sick bed.

They have smoke alarms too?? Hmm, best .not mention that to him either
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Chicken casserole out of the freezer for dinner tonight. Tomorrow is the rest of the roast lamb. There's a steak knocking about for Thursday.

Friday may well be a takeaway of some kind, to celebrate the start of my holidays

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Chicken casserole out of the freezer for dinner tonight. Tomorrow is the rest of the roast lamb. There's a steak knocking about for Thursday.

Friday may well be a takeaway of some kind, to celebrate the start of my holidays
                  Really wish I could find a decent chinese takeaway here. Kinda miss the one we used to go to in the neighbouring village in blighty.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Probably not important in the scheme of things, but I'm pleased to note the BBC is now referring to the lady who died in the siege as "a barrister and mother of 3". This morning she was defined as "a mother of 3", which irritated me at the time.

Comment

Mr N keeps fiddling with the settings from his sick bed.

They have smoke alarms too?? Hmm, best .not mention that to him either
                      Smoke alarm and CO monitor. You can then get a security camera so that if the alarm goes off, it activates the camera so you can see where the problem is.

The "coming soon" features also has you being able to use the "OK Google" voice thing on your phone to set the temperature on your Nest.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X