• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Just been making room on the shelves for all the new cookbooks I got over xmas. Am starting to run out of space and was a bit disappointed that after a tally up I still only have a paltry 140 odd.

New years resolution - buy more cook books.
    Found another unaccounted for cookbook
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I got that earlier but really didn't want to go into detail before I'd had caffeine. I think someone needs to sit him down before he makes that mistake on some poor unsuspecting female.
      NickFitz: Seasonal Felicitations, SimonMac!
      SimonMac: Let me show you my Dongle.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Well I'm backed up with usable gadget this Christmas.

My Edimax wifi adapter turned up but doesn't work with my new Hummy 2000t.

So I'll have to discover what the problem is (adapter/Hummy/router?) tomorrow. I'm not in the mood to waste my evening trying to fix it.

Bugger.
        Que?

Bit too techie for me

I'd suggest taking a break, having a drink and maybe coming back to it tomorrow.

Well these day's with Mr N out of action I'm having to do fecking everything even the techie stuff which really isn't my forte.

Needless to say, the having to do everything is starting to wear thin, I know he's not well but it's pretty difficult.

The last time we went out and did anything together was over 2 months ago and it's a tad crap going stuff on your your own.

I can't wait for all this crap to be over but god only knows how long this is going to take, all depends on this fecking op being successful.

Sorry to dump on peeps but needless to say I'm not the happiest of bunnies.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Hope the op does the trick.

Perhaps you should try some seasonal felicitations. That might, er, perk him up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Hope the op does the trick.

Perhaps you should try some seasonal felicitations. That might, er, perk him up a bit.
            I hope it does for my feckin' sanity

The back problem is that bad that even that is not a good idea or feasible at all.

Yep, really
            Last edited by norrahe; 1 January 2015, 23:20.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

NickFitz: Seasonal Felicitations, SimonMac!
              SimonMac: Let me show you my Dongle.
              Oo'er missus.

Some of us have already seen his dongle though

Norrahe's blog

Comment

So does hewhowouldbeZeitMogII have an owner or not?
                The woman at the other end of the terrace.

He buggers off somewhere or other, I guess there.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  The woman at the other end of the terrace.

He buggers off somewhere or other, I guess there.
                  Is she an ok owner or a crappy one which is why he comes to you?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I think he must be confusing felicitations with fellatio. Probably not one you want to get wrong.
                    Indeed not.

Though I've always preferred cunnilingus myself.

It is some sort of Irish airline, innit?

Comment

Que?

Bit too techie for me

I'd suggest taking a break, having a drink and maybe coming back to it tomorrow.

Well these day's with Mr N out of action I'm having to do fecking everything even the techie stuff which really isn't my forte.

Needless to say, the having to do everything is starting to wear thin, I know he's not well but it's pretty difficult.

The last time we went out and did anything together was over 2 months ago and it's a tad crap going stuff on your your own.

I can't wait for all this crap to be over but god only knows how long this is going to take, all depends on this fecking op being successful.

Sorry to dump on peeps but needless to say I'm not the happiest of bunnies.
                      I suspect I know where you're coming from.

Have a <-Lizardly to make up for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X