• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting the decos down from the loft tonight

Comment

Home!

Came back via the Amazon Locker, so I now have my Secret Santa, ready for tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Getting the decos down from the loft tonight
        Mine go up next Thursday.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Chucking it down out there. At this rate I'll have to cook dinner rather than going to the chip shop

Comment

The Amazon Locker experience has improved slightly. My order had been split across four packages, each of which got its own compartment. Once I'd put my first code in, it recognised that I had three others and gave me the option to collect them all without having to enter the other three codes.

I was hoping all four doors would spring open at once when I touched "Yes", but sadly it still did them one at a time

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Chucking it down out there. At this rate I'll have to cook dinner rather than going to the chip shop
              Is it chips either way?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Is it chips either way?
                Oh yes!

Ribeye steak, chips, and beans

Very full now. I think I'll have a bottle of beer to wash it down, then get an early night - want to make an early start for ClientCorp, so I can leave before lunchtime for the trip down South

Comment

Email to my Ltd. from HMRC: "URGENT message from the City of London police"

Thought for a minute they'd heard about the Xmas do, but it turned out to be some educational video about the Bribery Act 2011

Comment

hmmm beer, the solution to (and the cause) of life's little problems...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Just wrapped my secret santa pressie for tomorrow.

It's, err, rustic

It reminds me of when an adult does it for a child and deliberately messes it up so that it looks like the child did it.

Except I was trying my best

Comment

Working...
                      X