• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Comment

Morning all.

I got here in the end.

Comment

Morning denizens

Fever took over yesterday; I spent a number of hours in an unpleasant hinterland between dream and consciousness

Finally came back to my senses about midnight. And then had a poor night's sleep, because I was no longer that tired

It's something to do with my guts, given the regular bouts of nausea. I suspect I accidentally poisoned myself with a bit of steak I'd taken out of the freezer on Friday, then left festering in the bottom of the fridge until I had it in a sandwich for Sunday lunch. It was probably on the brink when I froze it, so leaving it another couple of days after thawing can't have helped

Anyway, managed to drag myself out of bed eventually and made it to ClientCorp. I'm debating whether to risk coffee.

Comment

Good to hear that you survived, Nick.

We woz worried like.

I was ever so pleased I didn't have to get up at 3 a.m. to watch telly coz I couldn't sleep.

That whiskey in milk with a paracetamol chaser really does the trick.

I'm booking my liver transplant even as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

We woz worried like.

I was ever so pleased I didn't have to get up at 3 a.m. to watch telly coz I couldn't sleep.

Eating the donor organ doesn't count as a transplant you know.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning!

A fun filled four hours getting to ClientCo today, now I am here the first order of business apply to be a parent governor at the kids school!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Oh and I considering myself an intelligent person, but for the life of me I can't work out my Gas and Electric bill, I keep reducing the monthly payment but yet they keep telling me I am in credit by more!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Morning!

A fun filled four hours getting to ClientCo today, now I am here the first order of business apply to be a parent governor at the kids school!
                    That'll be all those immigrants on the roads.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

We woz worried like.

Hope your lurgy is getting better, too

Comment

Working...
                      X