• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ommm...
    Join IPSE

Comment

maybe just retire for the night...cya!
      Join IPSE

Comment

Home from the pub

I spent a little while chatting to a couple of chaps I don't often talk to - we've known each other in a "nod hello in the pub, occasionally chat about stuff" way for about twenty-five years, spanning various pubs, all but this one gone

I asked one of them if we were likely to see a reunion of his band from about twenty-three years ago, just joking. He said not, but he and his current band are playing on Sunday night at a local hostelry

I admitted that I wasn't sure I had the energy for gigging on a Sunday night these days. He admitted that, well, it seemed like a really bad idea when they agreed to it, what with work in the morning, but…

Maybe I'll pop down and give them some support

Though I probably won't remember

Comment

Well, I've just finished watching The West Wing for the second time.

At a bit of a televisual loose end now. Though I should probably watch Breaking Bad again - that's definitely in the family of things that should be watched more than once.

But for now, I think I'll watch Appropriate Adult again. Highly recommended, if you haven't seen it. FWIW, I'd never seen The Wire when I first watched it; so whereas many people who knew Dominic West as McNulty were amazed upon seeing him play Fred West, I was amazed at seeing Fred West play McNulty

Comment

Frosty one out there!

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all.

<rings bell>

Unclean!

Unclean!

<rings bell>

Urrrrgh.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                  ommm...
                  Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Morning all.

Cold and frosty but bright an sunny.

Planning on getting out on the bike later. First time in three weeks after doing hamstring. Really hoping it holds up.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Morning all.

Cold and frosty but bright an sunny.

Planning on getting out on the bike later. First time in three weeks after doing hamstring. Really hoping it holds up.
                      Brrrrrrr. Cold for cycling. Did my parkrun. Got to the end and fingers and face didn't work.

Comment

Working...
                      X