• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now typing in on Firefox.

I am starting to get bored. IT's such a pain in the rear though to try and fix this that I would like to get it done rather than come back to it.

Trouble is it does not crash when I want it too and I usually run out of things to type before it goes again.

It would be interesting to see if it affects IE at the same time that it is affecting Firefosqq#s;#q

Interesting.

Firefox window frozen.

IE windows working

Firefox window frozen.

It only affects Firefox.

I am still going to do this:

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      M1 is grid locked through Nottingham, easier to pop to the A1, just trying to get there without going near the M69
      I often drive down the M69 for fun

I live about two miles, mainly dual carriageway, from the start of it, and it's almost deserted outside morning and evening rush hours.

Comment

Right! I may be tired after my early start, but I am going to the pub anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I realised I need to hit the market earlyish as I'll be doing Sunday lunch on Saturday as I'm going to the opera on sunday.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post

altho I'm 3 down with 2 to go (hic...)
              Join IPSE

Comment

you know, working with triples and sparql endpoints is interesting...and discovering java jet is like wow!
                Join IPSE

Comment

altho long gone are my developer days...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

nice to see stuff work tho...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

ontology is an interesting topic...need to find out more...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X