• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No accident that I noticed on the way home tonight, but there was a close-run thing. Just outside Nottingham there's a low railway bridge, and a lorry coming the other way had stopped about six feet away from it, having apparently realised it was about a foot too tall to pass underneath

There were only a few cars behind it (more arriving every moment though) so it must only just have got there a few moments before I went past. And it's a two-lane road, so the cars behind didn't have much chance of either getting by or turning around, with traffic streaming out of Nottingham from the roundabout ahead of it.

I suspect it will have taken the intervention of the police to get the traffic behind past it, or safely turned back, enough for it to reverse to the nearest place it could turn around

Comment

This is another test to see if my PC locks up on this forum while using IE

l;asdm;lswmdk;l ewprkpweo
      we df'lwe';f l'we;
      w#e'dfl we'l f'ws
      23wq';el [23p eow
      23#'el ;'32le['3w
      '23;ke;'32ke;'w
      213';ek l;32 ke;32
      12';ek ;'32ke;32
      12';ek;l312ke;12k
      ;l12ekl;3 2k;e
      ;l23ejl;23 jl;e
      ;12oke op312op i

21#'le [21le['
      12'e;k;'12ekl

12'e;el';12le'
      '1;2el';12el
      12';el 12;'el
      123e'3;e l'12;el
      1'2;el ';12el'
      '12;el ';21l

Comment

Not locked up yet

q'w;sdkwq;'

Barstards

MS IE works

Firefox doesn't

I have spent the day deleting firefox and there is still addon bits left

Barstards !

Comment

Evening

Finally told clientco that I wont be returning after Christmas. I'm going to give a local'ish gig a go - poor money but I get to be at home

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Evening

Finally told clientco that I wont be returning after Christmas. I'm going to give a local'ish gig a go - poor money but I get to be at home
            A new adventure begins!

Comment

Meanwhile, in Ontario: Hamilton family left corpse upstairs for six months expecting resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

lol
                Oh lordy. Just think of the small.

Comment

Comment

My what big specs you have

Comment

The testing continues.

I now have a very fast copy of Firefox with everything that I can find deleted. (Though I suspect there are things that I did not find).
                      Things do seem to be better but I think it may have experienced a little freeze ett.

Maybe, maybe not.

All additions are still installed (No idea where they are). but are disabled.

No it still freezes.

Bloody hell. What a complete pile of pants tosspot cretins.

I have spent a day on this toss pot rubbish.

Meanwhile on IE land everything is fine and dandy.
                      The trouble is though is that it is pants. Working pants I grant you but pants all the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X